Wednesday

New Class for ages 5-7

I have had requests to do a class for younger kids.  I am going to try this!  I have a program for them, but it is different from the drawing classes.  The kids this age are still developing in motor skills, attention span, etc.  So the class will be pretty different from my drawing classes.  We will work with seeing shapes, colors, forms, etc.  It will have more projects with paints, markers, crayons, and other materials.

If you would like to sign up for this class please use this form:

The cost will be $5 per lesson, plus a $15 supply fee so that I can have the materials they will need.  You won't have to worry about bringing supplies for them.  However, you may wan to get them an apron or over-sized shirt!

This is a 15 lesson course.  We will go from January 13- April 28.

No comments: