Tuesday

*There will not be art classes January - May 2012*

I think this has been one of the hardest decisions ever. But I finally realized I was completely ignoring an answer to a prayer, repeatedly. Every time I put the calendar up I felt this mass chaos, every time I took it down I felt calm. So I kept putting it up trying to make it work. And I finally realized what was happening after my third or fourth attempt at it. I think I need a break for a little while. I have been running non-stop since I went back to school full time 3 1/2 years ago, then added home-schooling to my schedule (while in school), then once I had finished my art classes I began teaching. So, I just need to take a break and let my family have me more. It will be great for my creative spirit I am certain. I am currently planning to have some classes during the summer. Until I know what my husband's schedule will be I am not going to plan my calendar, but I expect I will have at least one morning of classes available. Thank you so much for the opportunity to teach you and your children! I have loved every minute of it! I am so blessed to have a talent I can share that brings me so much joy and fulfillment! ~Sincerely, April

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Totally understandable, family must come first. Thank you for all of the time and talent you've shared!
~Eli's mom :)

Jessica said...

Totally understandable, family comes first. Thank you for all the time and talent you've shared!
~Eli's mom :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks so much for your amazing classes. Hannah has loved them and will be really sad to not be able to take from you. Totally understandable though. Good for you for following your feelings. It must be a hard decision. Do you know of any art teachers in the salt Lake area?

Thanks for everything.

Stephanie Whiting (Hannah's Mom)