Tuesday

Fall Art Changes

I wanted to get the word out a little early for my art classes this fall.  I have cut my schedule back because I need to be able to go to my oldest daughter's cross country meets, as well as get my other kids to their classes.  So, my Fall schedule got switched a bit. (I only made changes to classes that did NOT have any sign ups yet).

I do not plan to add any additional classes due to trying to keep on top of my own kids' activities. So once these classes fill there will probably just be a waiting list.

Head on over and reserve your spot! http://artwithapril.blogspot.com/p/fall-2011-classes.html
Fall classes are ONLY $75 per child for the entire semester!!!
Most classes INCLUDE supplies!
(You can pay in full or break it down into smaller payments.)

I do have home school classes still available, in addition to after school times.  There is a lot to pick from based on ages and interests.

Thanks!

No comments: