Sunday

June 2015 Classes

I decided that I would offer two art classes in June, since I have a few girls that are pretty consistent about asking me, and the guilt... I can't take it. I am keeping these small--no more than 10 kids, you can secure a spot with your payment (the spots are open until paid for). These are fun mediums, and easy to learn!
 
Oil Pastels for ages 8+ Tuesdays 10-10:45am $30***FULL
Acrylic Painting ages 10+ Tuesdays 10:45-11:45am $40



*You will need your own supplies, so the kids can continue developing their talents!
Classes will be June 2, 9, 16, 30 (no class on the 23rd) (Makeup day July 7th if you miss a class)

Just email me if you are interested or have a question. I won't reserve spots, it's first come, first serve with payment.

Oil pastel supplies will run around $13+ depending on the sizes of paper pads and if you want to use blending sticks.

Acrylic painting supplies will vary based on quality of paint, brushes, and size of canvas. You can get a very basic, low end set on Amazon that has an easel (which is nice) for about $25 with Prime. Easels are not required, but can be nice. Low end paints will run out really quickly because they are so transparent. It's worth spending a bit more initially to get paints that can go a little longer.

No comments: